Thursday, December 17, 2009

A New Adventure

Wow, it has been forever. I thought it might be a good time to revive my blog. I've been student teaching since September now and have already completed my middle school placement! It was an amazing experience and I miss my 8th graders terribly.

I'm not at Lincoln High School here in Manitowoc. It has been very enlightening and interested thus far. I couldn't have a better mentor to learn from. My supervising teacher is not only brilliant, but she helps me reflect on myself and is always there to listen when I feel a class went bad. Which a lot of them have!

I thought it would be interesting to start writing again to document my new teaching life. I graduate this Saturday and my birthday is this Sunday, so I have a lot coming up in the next few days. I said that after this weekend, I'm going to feel so old. Too much growing up going on here!

I will be keeping these much shorter, but hey.. why not write my thoughts down here!

No comments:

Post a Comment